Construction Certification stands for “building confidence”
Construction Certification is a practical and supportive management systems consultancy, working with the construction industry and the construction supply chain.
Owners and managers come to us because they want to take their business to the next level. They do this by demonstrating effective control over quality, environmental and safety management, taking advantage of business efficiencies and by simplifying the tendering process.
Construction Certification helps clients to
Set up and certify management systems including:-
- ISO 9001 for quality and general business performance improvements
- ISO 14001 for environment
- ISO 27001 for information security
- ISO 45001 for occupational health & safety
- BES 6001, BS 8903 & sector schemes for sustainable procurement
- FORS for fleet management
Establish Factory Production Control systems for CE & UKCA marking under the Construction Products Regulations including:-
- EN 1090-1 for structural metalwork
- EN 13108 for bituminous materials
- EN 13369 for pre-cast concrete
We breathe life into old or over-complicated management systems and provide internal auditing and maintenance to guarantee that certification is retained.
Construction Certification operates a fixed-price policy and guarantees outcomes.