Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page


UKCA Marking of construction products

The Construction Products Regulations (CPR) became UK law in 2011 to enforce the European Construction Products Directive. The aim of the Directive is to standardise the safety performance of construction products across the EU.

Where trade organisations have agreed a specification that a construction product will be made to, this is known as a Harmonised European Norm (hEN). Construction products with a hEN must be UKCA marked if made in Great Britain and CE marked if made in Europe.  Construction Certification helps put Factory Production Control systems in place and manages the certification process needed for construction product conformity marking.


CE marking & UKCA marking of construction products – learn how Construction Certification can help you put Factory Production Control in place and achieve certification.

Structural metalwork and EN 1090-1

Learn More